We are the leading Wedding Video Specialists in Essex.
Your Wedding Day begins at the Bride’s house/venue. We can also arrange to video the Groom preparing for the big day as well. We then continue at the church, or venue, licensed for wedding ceremonies, recording your relatives and friends arriving, followed by the bridal party.
We then record the church/venue service in full. Permission for filming the service must be obtained from the church/venue prior to the wedding. A lapel radio microphone is put on the Groom for clearer sound of the vows. After the service we continue recording while the photographs are being taken until leaving for the reception.
On arrival at the reception, we record your Receiving Line, Speeches are recorded with a radio microphone on the top table, Cutting of the Cake, Messages by guests and the First Dance.
The DVD is supplied in a white presentation case with a colour photograph of the Bride and Groom.
Your finished wedding DVD will consist of the following:
- Growing-up Photographic Sequence
- Titles (which includes all the names of your Attendants)
- Recording at the Bride’s House/Venue
- Church Service/Venue (in full or part)
- Photographic session
- Reception to include: Guest Line, Speeches, Messages
- Cutting of the Wedding Cake and First Dance